No, it is not safe to use electronic devices during a Gas Leak Incident. Electrical appliances and devices can generate sparks, which may ignite the gas, leading to a potential explosion. If you suspect a gas leak, prioritize safety by turning off electronic devices, avoiding switches, and refraining from using any equipment that could create a spark. Evacuate the premises immediately, leaving doors and windows open for ventilation. Only use a phone to call emergency services once you are at a safe distance from the suspected gas leak. Remember, safety is paramount in such situations, and taking precautions with electronic devices can prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of everyone involved.